THE SOURCE FOR ALL YOUR THICK FILM AND HYBRID SCREENS
UTZ Technologies has been manufacturing screens since 1968. We have an extensive variety of stainless steel and synthetic meshes with controlled thickness, wire diameter and mesh count. We carry a variety of emulsion to handle your printing needs with water base or solvent ink. Precoats are available in thicknesses up to .020’. They can be easily processed in your facility and require only one-third the normal UV exposure time.
- Screens made with the finest Swiss Grade A mesh.
- High precision mesh openings and uniform weave
- Exceptionally high yield point.
- Consistent / Controlled mesh tension for optimum results.
- Optimum accuracy of registration.
- High resolution / Definition.
- Unsurpassed Reproducibility.
- Controlled Ink / paste deposit
- Long service life
- Solvent & Abrasion Resistant
- Lot Control / Traceability
- Controlled Emulsion Coating Thickness within .0001’- Computerized Print-out
AVAILABLE AS BARE, PRESENSITIZED, OR COMPLETE WITH IMAGE